BSides Ljubljana 0x7E1 ended, we hope everyone survived and got home safe and sound after after-party.
Next week we will slowly publishing video recordings and slides of talks. We are still waiting to get all the slide decks (hint hint – reminder for some of the speakers).
We received also first event reviews / feedbacks. If you are blogging / tweeting about it – let us know, we will be happy to share it forward and try to take into account your comments for next event. Final postmortem hasn’t been done yet, but first feedbacks were extremely positive (once again).
Poligon was packed again – from 180 tickets that were given out, around 170 participants eventually showed to BSidesLjubljana. Great job!!
Once again we thank
- All participants for creating great and true unconference BSides-like vibe as well as all the hype on twitter (#BSidesLjubljana);
- All speakers for giving talks;
- Poligon creative centre (@PoligonSI) for hosting us;
- All the sponsors and strategic partners: Eltaam Pty Ltd., Arnes/Registrar.si/SI-CERT, Viris, Comtrade, Virtua-IT for covering most of the costs and making BSidesLjubljana FREE for all participants;
- Media sponsors Help Net Security for being present at event, tweeting, taking podcasts;
- Google and CSA Slovenia chapter for goody bags;
- All community sponsors for taking care of working network/wireless, extra hand with PR & Marketing, taking care of legal/financial activities;
- @Ministraitor for driving all the way to Ljubljana once again to do the video recording of talks
- Club Zoo (@ZooClubTobacna) for after-party;
- Capture the flag – hacking contest organization team (@MilanGabor, @MarkoDura, @alm8i, @gregorspagnolo)
- My BSidesLjubljana organization crew (@MilanGabor, @gregorspagnolo, @alm8i, @MarkoDura, Polona, @brodul, @jozeguna, Robert, Oskar, Spela) for making everything possible again in the end.
Don’t forget about SecTalks Ljubljana – demo day, on the 14th of March 0x7E1.